Mezzanine floors provide an ideal solution, by utilising unused vertical space within a building at a fraction of moving to larger premises.
Each mezzanine floor is designed specifically to suit the site conditions and the purpose for which it is to be installed.
- Raised platform structures are being increasingly used for expanding a sales area within a retail unit
- Floors can be seamlessly incorporated in the retail area
- Back of store storage floors are frequently required
In most industrial and retail units less than 50% of the space available is utilised.
- Fire rated designs and column cases
- Full building regulations application made on your behalf
- Detailed site survey carried out by qualified project engineers
- Structures designed to BS6399, BS5950, BS449 and the latest building regulations
- Structure conforms to SEMA and DETR approved guidelines
- Handrail and gate systems also available
- Fast, efficient installations by our own experienced mezzanine installation teams
- Floors are fully demountable and easily relocated